Disclaimer: All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual products may vary due to product enhancement.
Description of product
- Some essential oil compounds may help to calm and relax.
- So, it may help sleep before your intended bedtime.
- These are Clary sage, Marjoram, Vetiver, Mandarin, Patchouli ,Bergamot.
- Lavender, Chamomile Clary sage: terpenoids, linalyl acetate, linalool. Marjoram: Rosmarinic acid, sinapic acid, vanillic acid, ferulic acid, caffeic acid, syringic acid, p- and m-hydroxybenzoic acid, and coumaric acid Marjoram compounds have anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and antioxidant properties. it may help to relieve stress
- Vetiver : khusimene, delta-selinene, beta-vetivenene, cyclocopacamphan-12-ol Bergamot: limonene, linalyl acetate, linalool, -terpinene and -pinene
- Patchouli: Patchouli alcohol , Delta-Guaiene , Azulene , Trans Caryophellene , Seychellence , Nephtalene , Cycloheptane
- Mandarin: limonene -terpinene Lavender: linalool, linalyl acetate, terpinen-4-ol, acetate lavandulol, oci- mene, Lavender oil has mainly linalyl acetate and linalool, these compounds work as neurotransmitters and sedatives and pain-relieving
- Chamomile: Esters, Aliphatic aldehydes, Ketones, Sesquiterpenes, Lactones gamma-aminobutyric acid receptors, it has a sedative and relaxing effect that's why chamomile oil make you feel sleepy
- Sleep II blend has used only 2 essential oils
- These were not made with a specific treatment benefit in mind
- which means these simply smell
- Everyone will get different responses to essential oils and blends differently
- Sleep blends or aromatherapy will not cure the root cause of sleeplessness. if you have insomnia or a serious sleep disorder, you must consult your health professional. Sources for More Information Blends Salvatore Battaglia, The Complete Guide to Aromatherapy Third Edition Volume 1 - Foundations & Materia Medica (Brisbane Australia: Black Pepper Creative, 2018)
- Valerie Ann Worwood, The Complete Book of Essential Oils and Aromatherapy, 25th Anniversary Edition (Novato, CA: New World Library, 2016. Neryls Purchon and Lora Cantele, Complete Aromatherapy & Essential Oils Handbook for Everyday Wellness (Toronto ON: Robert Rose, 2014). Julia Lawless, The Encyclopedia of Essential Oils (Updated Edition) (London: Harper Thorsons, 2014).