Disclaimer: All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual products may vary due to product enhancement.
Description of product
- Daivik s Organic Turmeric Powder is obtained by crushing the dried turmeric fingers. It has immense antimicrobial properties and is distinctively used in Indian cuisine.
- Turmeric powder has a pungent earthy flavor with a vivid yellow hue.
- It is used as a coloring agent and is rich in antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Circumin, an active component of turmeric has been shown to be a robust scavenger of oxygen free radicals, which are chemically active molecules that cause damage to the body s cells.
- Free radical damage, along with inflammation, is a key driver of cardiovascular disease, so circumin can play a part in preventing and managing heart disease.
- Antioxidants in turmeric may also reduce the risk of cataracts, glaucoma and macular degeneration.